Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey, What's Your Color?

Pretty nails, cute toes; top coat, primer, base and go!  


There is nothing more relaxing and satisfying than a mani/pedi, even if you do them at home. It is even better when you have a beautiful color on your nails that does not fade, chip or cause damage to your nails.  I put my nails to the test each day by washing my hands multiple times, doing dishes, laundry and a whole host of other things that normally cause my nail color to chip off and look horrible a day or two after I paint them.  I used to go through the long process of base coat, mineral coat, paint, top coat and gloss for nothing.  If I'm lucky, it ends up peeling off which strips my nails of any goodness they had.  I have used various brands too.  Nothing compares to OPI, of course, but who has the money to shell out for one small bottle?  What if you want multiple colors to change to every other week?  The cost really adds up!  I have found a reasonably inexpensive nail polish that will last through a week of being human.  The hand washing, showering, laundry, kids, and work - you know, life. 

Sinful Colors Professionals is a great product found at most stores, and it is under $2 a bottle.  I still go through my process of mineral base coat, nail polish then top coat but this brand lasts a week and still holds up.  I would say on day 8 or 9 is when I noticed some chipping but it wasn't anything compared to what I have experienced before.  I currently have 7 bottles in my rotation and plan to buy more as we get closer to summer.  Do yourself a favor and test it out.  I also have to mention that if you don't have the time to do the base coat, polish, then top coat, this product by itself will last around 5 to 7 days without chipping or fading. 

Stay beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates