Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekend Wishes

What are you getting into this weekend?  I hope whatever it is, you find the joy in it.  This should be a very interesting weekend for me.  Tonight is one of my favorite nights, date night.  I love any excuse for getting dolled up for a night out!  As far as makeup goes, I’ll stick with a gold base and maroon accent for a mild smokey eye, eye liner, mascara and a soft plum lip.  It is all very subtle but I prefer my makeup like that than the shocking style.  Makeup should show off your natural beauty, not a person you aren’t.

IMG_3033

Cobalt Blue with lime green accent on my fingers and toes.  You can see where I made a few mistakes with the polish.  We’re only human, right? Haha

IMG_3034

Floral high-low strapless dress.  I got this from Walmart (yes, Walmart!).

IMG_3039

Cute nude, peep-toe wedges. These are from Target.

IMG_3038

Turquoise like necklace with matching earrings.

IMG_3037

Orange gemstone ring with diamond accents.  It’s mix media but it works together well.

I hope your weekend is just as beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates