Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Product Review: Eucerin "Professional Repair"



I received the sample in the mail of Eucerin’s Professional Repair lotion.  It’s marked for extremely dry skin, so I used my tiny sample on my elbows and what was left on my heels.  I did not find that it lived up to its name.  My skin on both areas was not any more repaired than when I use my Target store brand lotion that is geared toward dry skin.

The Eucerin product retails around $7 in both powerhouses of Target and Walmart for 6.8 fl oz.  That is just crazy really.  It’s not gold, it’s lotion.  My 32 fl oz bottle of lotion retails around $6, and I get it from Target.   I won’t be making a switch any time soon.  I found something that works great for my winter dry skin.

What are you using that works for your skin?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates