Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gold Fancy

This past weekend I was down in Houston, TX to see my cousin get married.  The wedding was fantastic from start to finish.  My cousin, the bride, looked amazing as well did the bridal party, groom and groomsmen.  I couldn’t help but get emotional!  With a mix of high fashion and culture, everything came together wonderfully.

I wore a dark green dress from the makers eShakti.  I paired it with a gold clutch, pearl necklace, pear stud earrings, diamond ring and gold 40s era shoes.  I’m not usually a fan of gold because it tends to blend into my skin tone rather than showcase it but it worked for this outfit.  For makeup, I went with gold and maroon on my eyelids, black liner and mascara.  My lipstick shade was in the berry family.  I was not wearing foundation because I normally don’t wear it.

IMG_2876
This was in the back part of the bridal suite.

IMG_2957
My shoes and clutch

IMG_2959
The pearl and diamond accent necklace with matching pearl studs.

IMG_2962

Diamond ring to finish off the outfit.


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates