Monday, May 13, 2013

Rocket Volume? Possibly

I recently bought Maybelline's new mascara product titled, "Rocket Volum' Express." I feel the need to add some sound effects since next to the R is a rocket style flame.  How cheeky, right ?

 I can't say it worked any better than their other products really.  It goes on smooth, but it took me a while to get every lash coated.  It's noticeable in public though.  I had a few people mention my lashes saying it was noticeable, but not that they thought it was any different than before using other brands.  It goes to show you that a lot of these mascaras do the same thing and look nice,  but for the price?  I'm not sure.  I usually buy Maybelline but I'll stick with a cheaper option next time.  This was on sale at Target for under $6 this week.  Give it a shot if you are feeling brave. 


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates