Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sensual Summer Legs

I admire those that get their body parts waxed regularly.  It’s expensive but the results are amazing.  I usually stick to shaving.  I never had much luck with hair removal creams either.  I guess my hair is just too stubborn?  Who knows.  Either way, for those out there who shave every other day in the summer like I do, remember to use a fresh razor, shaving cream and a good moisturizer afterward to keep your legs smooth.

I have never found one razor brand better than another, plus most of them are very expensive.  I usually buy the target brand disposable kind.  They have a small blue circle indicator to let you know when it’s time to toss it and use a new one.  I also use Target’s brand shaving cream because it works just as well as the more expensive name brand stuff.  I also have sensitive skin and it does not irritate me either.

Post shave I use Johnson & Johnson’s baby oil gel.  I feel it keeps my legs smooth without feeling greasy like baby oil sometimes can.



Also, if you are applying sunscreen after the baby oil gel, I recommend using a spray versus the lotion like cream kind.  This way it won’t make a nasty combination on your legs.

Enjoy your summer, have too much fun and make a lot of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates