Friday, April 25, 2014

Product Review: Dove "Purely Pampering" Shea Butter Body Wash

IMG_4694


I bought this on a whim because my usual Dove product was out of stock.  I have to say it made my skin feel incredibly silly soft.  You know, "like buttah."  I have no clue if this is a seasonal item or a short term trial product, but I am glad it crossed my path.  After using it, I didn't feel the need to apply much lotion either.  I have been only using it a few days but out of 7 days, I will break up the routine with a body scrub body wash.  I wouldn't want all the shea butter to clog any pores, which does happen.  Body acne and blackheads are no joke! 




How often do you change from your usual routine?  
Which products do you like to throw in from time to time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates