Thursday, April 3, 2014

Product Review: Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion




I got a free sample of Suave’s Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion recently and I have to say it’s amazing.  It moisturizes very well, light weight on my skin, and you don’t have to use a lot to achieve results.  This winter has been harsh on my skin and my elbows and feet have suffered, but this product has made both areas, and all my curves  feel smooth again.  They also have this product in a body oil spray that I haven’t tried that yet.  I’m sure that would work just as well, especially for the price.



The only drawback is the smell.  It’s not a bad smell but I’m not really a fan of it.  The Moroccan oil in the product is pungent, but I find it’s worth putting up with for silky, smooth skin.  It retails for under $5 for the bottle too.  Not bad at all, right?  I know a lot of people scoff at Suave brand but you might be pleasantly surprised at how much they have changed as a brand over the years.

If you've tried it, let me know what you think! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates