Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Adventures

I hope you had a great, safe, and adventurous weekend!  Saturday night I visited the restaurant Divan Turkish Grill.  It has a small intimate feel, hookah, great food, and drinks.  It's also a BYOB!  You can't beat that right? It's located right off 6th and South Street in South Philly.  If you're in the area traveling or live there and are tired of the usual, check them out.

 

Saturday night they had a DJ who ended up playing The Smiths after some negotiations, and a nice size group having a great time.  This is the side of Philly I enjoy.  I ended up wearing all black - black off the shoulder top, leggings, black boots with silver accessories.

IMG_4575

I've had this top for years and love it.  I just wish the bottom was more fitted.  I've added belts to it in the past but the top isn't cut properly for it.

IMG_4580

This is a closeup of my necklace.  I rarely get to wear it because it's a bit too super fancy for grocery shopping at Target, even though it's costume jewelry.  I figured I'd break it out for a night out downtown.  Yeah, those are bra straps because strapless bras absolutely suck no matter your size.  I configured a bra to become a halter style bra and let the shown straps become part of the outfit.

IMG_4581

My very delicious cosmo!  It's my favorite drink.

IMG_4582

A bit of the background of the place and my super serious conversation face.  It got intense.  haha

I hope you had some fashionably good fun this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stylish Plus Size Dresses & Separates